Sporty Dog Creations
Sporty Dog Creations is a new, unique and exciting twist to eating hot dogs. No other hot dog company offers what we do making our hot dogs from scratch. And we are not just a hot dog, but rather a tastier hybrid between a hot dog and a brat. Our menu is built on fast-casual customization, with toppings from from strawberries and pineapples to olives, mushrooms and our very own house pickle! Aside from our "sporty" selections our bar-style toppings allows consumers to build their hot dog to personal taste.
- Min investment
- Amount raised
- Days Left
- Security Type
Revenue Sharing is a form of lending that involves sharing revenue from the business with investors as return on their investment. It is often a fixed percentage of revenue and you are paid until you earn a total return on your investment.
- Food and Bev
- February 12, 2021
- April 28, 2021
- Equipment: $29,000
- Mainvest Compensation: $4,200
- Operational Capital: $18,000
- Space Build Out and Renovations: $18,800
- Friends and Family Invest $250 or more to qualify. - You've got Sporty Dog swag! All investors get a free "Sport Your Dog" t-shirt or trucker hat with your $250 investment.
- Happy Birthday Hot Dog Club Invest $500 or more to qualify. - Let us know your birthday, and every year you'll receive a certificate redeemable for a free Happy Birthday combo, which includes your choice of hot dog, our house made chips, drink and personal sized birthday cake plus 20% off all additional items ordered for your party.
- Big Bite Club Invest $1,000 or more to qualify. - Added to Honorable Mentions at Sporty Dog launch and opening and in store Wall of Founders.
CrowdLustro Research Report
Use of Proceeds
A business savvy entrepreneur, Lashauna started On the Ball Sports an online platform covering high school sports and recreation in 2010. She has most recently paired her passion for sports with food to create Sporty Dog a fun experience for casual eating that is healthy but spontaneous and is founding member of the Morgan State Entrepreneurship Alumni Chapter.Daejonne Bennett has always had a strong passion for delivering high quality food built to feed both the stomach and the soul. Her past experience in the operations side of the restaurant industry is invaluable as she runs our day to day operations.
If you invest $100, the business agrees to share a portion of their revenue until you have been repaid $160. They will owe you this amount by 1/1/2028, regardless of revenue.
No reports have been submittedBecome Reporter