We’re developing a cost effective cell therapy to cure cancer in dogs. It's proven in humans. We've built our MVP and showed it's safe in dogs. We treat cancer patients in August! We're a team of world leading experts in gene editing, immunotherapy, and veterinary oncology. We use CRISPR to genetically engineer T cells, making them cancer fighting machines. We’re backed by Y Combinator W19. Other alumni include Ginkgo Bioworks, Atomwise, Science Exchange.
- Min investment
- Days Left
- Security Type
- March 15, 2021
- April 30, 2021
- Valuation Cap
- Deal Structure
Future Equity Agreement (SAFE)
- $500+ Listed on LEAH Labs' website's "Wall of Wefunder Fame"
- $2,500+ LEAH Labs Investor T-shirt
- $5,000+ A 1 on 1 Zoom call with our Founder/CEO to discuss our business "behind the scenes"
- $10,000+ If your dog ever needs our treatment (once commercially approved), a free dose of CAR-T cells to be administered by your vet.
- $100,000+ A visit to our lab - flight, food, and lodging paid for (COVID-pending)
CrowdLustro Research Report
Genome hacker. Layla the mutt's dad. Gene editor since 2011. PhD in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology.
Alex Abel ,VP of Cell Biology
PhD in immunology. Rosie the Burnese's dad. Author of Natural Killer cell review read by nearly 100k scientists to date. Former technical sales at Miltenyi, world leader in cell biology applications.
Saad Kenderian, Scientific Founder - Immunotherapy
Physician scientist, hematologist, expert/inventor in CAR-T cell therapy. Developed tech for the first CAR-T IND approval at his institution. Assistant Professor, Medicine, Oncology
No reports have been submittedBecome a Reporter