Boxabl has created a building system that's compatible with scalable factory mass production. Our mission is to significantly lower the cost of homeownership for everyone. Obsessively designed to the highest standards of quality, strength, and sustainability to last for generations.
- Security Type
- Preferred Stock
- Min Investment
Las Vegas, NV
- Min Raise
- Offering Date
- May 03, 2021
- Max Raise
- Expected Close Date
- November 02, 2021
- Amount Raised
- Deal Notes
Price per Share: $0.71000
An industrial designer and mechanical engineer Paolo holds over 150 patent filings which have generated more than $1 billion in retail sales in a variety of industries.
Galiano Tiramani, Founder & Director
Galiano is an entrepreneur who has founded successful startups. Notably a cryptosurrency exchange and ATM network which acts as a custodian for customer funds with an annual trade volume in excess of $10m.
Kyle Denman, Lead Engineer
Kyle is the senior engineer spearheading development of the Boxabl technology. A graduate in Mechanical Engineering from Stoneybrook University he holds over 20 civil engineering and automotive mechanical patents.
Greg Ehlers, COO
Greg has thirty-three years of experience on Wall Street where he built and managed business in several major investment banks. Greg holds a Bachelor of Science in Finance and Economics and Master's Degree from Pepperdine's Caruso School of Law.
Dennis Byrd, Director of Manufacturing
Dennis is a certified lean manufacturing professional, who possesses his Six Sigma Black Belt. He also has extensive Root Cause Analysis experience. His professional experience spans 25+ years in all facets of manufacturing.
Bryce Jones, Technology Specialist
Bryce has dedicated his time to anything and everything with a circuit board ever since he was handed an old broken-down computer at a young age. He spent the last 6 years focused on programing in the field of web development.
Hamid Firooznia, Advisor & Director
Hamid brings 40 years of finance and tax strategies in construction, distribution, engineering, intellectual property and not-for-profit as well as high net woth individuals. Hamid is a part-time Advisor and Director of Boxabl Inc., working 5 hours per week. His primary occupation is being a CPA.
- 3,000+ Boxabl pays your first Casita mortgage payment (Casita portion only, not land or installation).
- $5,000+ Get $500 off MSRP on your Casita
- $7,500+ Get listed on website as Boxabl certified installer (after training)
- $10,000+ Get $1,000 off MSRP on your Casita
- $15,000+ Move to the priority waitlist. Get early access to a Casita beta testing program.
- $25,000 Get $2,500 off MSRP on your Casita
- $40,000 Get $4,000 off MSRP on your Casita
- $50,000+ Priority waitlist for distribution, dealer program
- $100,000+ Priority waitlist for Boxabl factory franchise
- $107,000+ Get a 10% discount off MSRP on a 20 Boxabl order
No reports have been submittedBecome a Reporter