Saucy Brew Works
Saucy Brew Works is an Ohio-based production brewery and brewpub based in Cleveland, Ohio. We are in the middle of a massive expansion phase that began with our Pinecrest and Columbus brewpubs opening in 2020, despite the pandemic, and our Detroit brewpub opening in March 2021. We are also set to start construction on our Independence production facility in 2021, along with getting ready for our Charlotte brewpub construction to start.
- Food & Bev
- Min Investment
- Min Raise
- Offering Date
- June 07, 2021
- Max Raise
- Expected Close Date
- December 01, 2021
- Amount Raised
- Security Price
Use of Proceeds
- GEOGRAPHICAL EXPANSION AND INCREASED PRODUCTION
- Production Facility and Beerhall - Independence, OH
- Food Truck(s)
- Brewpub - Location TBD, Investor Choice
CEO and co-founder of Saucy Brew Works; leading the charge in capital raising, capital structure, branding, construction and team building functions. Including but not limited to expanding distribution state-wide as well as expanding the geographical footprint of wholly-owned company subsidiaries.
Favorite Saucy Beer: Love You, Bye
Eric Anderson, Chief Brewing Officer and Co-Founder
Conceptualized the creative development; overall brewery operations of Saucy Brew Works. He has been a Brewmaster for over 13 years. Eric has led such breweries as Cleveland Brewing Company, Butcher & The Brewer, Tremont Taphouse, Buckeye Beer Engine (engineer), and Buckeye Brewing Company (Head Brewer). Graduate of the Siebel Institute of Brewing Technology, World Brewing Academy.
Favorite Saucy Beer: Habituale
Matt Shubeck, Chief Operations Officer
10+ years experience in accounting / financial planning roles across industries including investment management, manufacturing, and government accounting. Matt holds a Lean 6 Green Belt for operational streamlining and improvement. Matt manages business financial forecasting, logistics and vendor management.
Favorite Saucy Beer: Festbier
David Lentz, Accounting Manager
Certified Public Accountant with almost seven years of experience in public accounting primarily in the manufacturing, distribution and entertainment industries. Client repertoire ranged from $1.5 billion public companies requiring SEC audits to $100 million privately owned companies. David handles day-to-day accounting, cash-flow and HR.
Favorite Saucy Beer: Struggle Bus
Shelby Nicholson, Marketing Manager
Focuses majorly on implementing initiatives to build consumer relationships and manage partnerships and collaborations with talent/influencers for Fortune 500 and startup brands alike with positive results for 7+ years. Shelby leads all marketing, e-commerce, and PR initiatives at Saucy.
Favorite Saucy Beer: Juicy Asap
Joe Baucco, Head of Design
With 11+ years of graphic design/advertising experience, Joe worked in advertising for 8 years before joining the Saucy team. He is responsible for the creative and strategic execution of all graphic design, video production, web design, and photography.
Favorite Saucy Beer: What's His Nuts?
- Early Bird
- First 7 days - Friends and family - 10% bonus shares.
- Next 7 days - 5% bonus shares.
- Volume Tiers
- Tier 1 - $100 - 5% discount at all brewpubs + a Free Birthday Beer + 10% bonus units for repeat investors* + Investor Day invite (swag and large ticket giveaways included).
- Tier 2 - $300 - 10% discount at all brewpubs.
- Tier 3 - $600 - $2 growler fills (limited to one per day / per investor for one calendar year from the campagin close day).
- Tier 4 - $1,000 - 16oz - 4 pack of exclusive StartEngine Investor beer**|*** + 25% off online merchandise.
- Tier 5 - $3,500 - Quarterly Coffee Shipment***, which includes 1 bag of House Roast and 1 bag Seasonal Roast on each shipment + a Coffee Mug on the first shipment.
- Tier 6 - $5,000 - Saucy Brew Works LED Sign***.
- Tier 7 - $10,000 - 10% Bonus Units.
- Tier 8 - $25,000 - Invitation to Cavs game (investor + guest) with two members of management / ownership**
No reports have been submittedBecome a Reporter