GuruMD™ differentiates itself from other telemedicine products through its cutting-edge user experience. GuruMD™ is designed to stop the leaks within the healthcare system. GuruMD directs patients away from costly emergency rooms and urgent cares by providing an alternative cost effective medical solution. This potentially saves the healthcare system billions of dollars(2), while saving the Emergency Rooms for true emergencies and urgencies. GuruMD™ provides top-notch medical care while maintaining superior customer service, putting a smile on the faces of their many patients.GuruMD™ is socially responsible. For those who cannot afford the luxury of telemedicine, GuruMD™ has a Social Cause, providing a portion of its proceeds for free medical care. When patients utilize GuruMD™ they are... [Read More]
Equity is a stock or any other security representing an ownership interest.
October 18, 2018
January 18, 2019
Open to Investors
We are seeking to raise a minimum of $9,999.90 (target amount) and up to $1,069,999.92 (over-allotment amount) in this offering through Regulation Crowdfunding. If we manage to raise our over-allotment amount of $1,069,999.92, we believe the amount will last us 12 months and plan to use the net proceeds of approximately $1,005,800 over the course of that time as set forth above. Marketing includes online advertising, strategic organic marketing, targeting decision makers, promotional materials. Human Resources includes employing office staff. Working Capital will go towards rent, utilities, supplies, computers and hardware maintenance. Funds set aside will go towards an active sales team, who also will educate users, employers, employees and institutions in efforts to increase utilization. Platform and Maintenance consists of software scaling, daily maintenance and upgrades to facilitate new payer contracts and clients.
Clinton Osborn, MD.
Co-Founder/ President of GuruMD
Dr. Osborn is CEO, co-founder and president of GuruMD. As a Board-Certified Physician, he's practiced medicine throughout The United States, working in Emergency Rooms, Hospital Systems, and Clinics treating acutely ill patients, Dr. Osborn felt it was time for a change, fueling the creation of the GuruMD platform. His passion for Med-Tech/ Fin-Tech, including cryptocurrencies, are combined to address many inefficiencies in medicine, sparking the idea and creation of GuruMD. He currently participates in various community outreach programs, is an active member of the Texas Medical Association, American Telemedicine Association, and advocate for increased accessibility for patient medical care. Dr. Osborn completed his family medicine residency in 2010 from Texas Tech University Health Science Center of the Permian Basin. From Nov. 2015-Sept. 2017, Dr. Osborn has worked full time as an Emergency Medicine Physician at EmCare. In Sept. 2017, he founded GuruMD, and still serves as CEO and Director. Dr. Osborn dedicates 10% of his time as a practicing Physician and the other 90% to GuruMD.
Kassey Osborn, FNP-C
Co-Founder, COO, and Director of GuruMD
Kassey, co-found GuruMD in 2017, is an active Board-Certified Nurse Practitioner and Virtual medicine advocate. She helped lead, launch, and develop a disruptive Telemedicine platform straight out of the Silicon Hills of Austin, Texas. Kassey has traveled throughout the Lone Star State working in busy Emergency Rooms, Hospital Systems and Clinics. She is currently in charge of an active multi-state Virtual Medicine Pilot, www.gurumd.net, where she diagnoses, treats, and facilitates patient care, while leading the adaptation of the Platform. She led the development of the GuruPay™ system, designed to provide multiple payment options for the B2B sector as well as B2C. From 2015 - 2017, Kassey worked as a Nurse Practitioner in a busy Emergency Room and at a primary care clinic called Temple Walk-In Clinic. In Sept 2017, she co-founded GuruMD and works for the company full time as COO, CFO and Director.
Description: Each "GMD" Token represents a single share of Class B Non-Voting Common Stock of the company, with rights and preferences as designated in the Certificate of Incorporation and summarized in the Offering Document.