Invest in SongVest
SongVest is the first SEC Reg A+ Qualified platform that allows fans and investors to invest in hit songs
✓ Share in income streams (royalties) from hit songs, which previously included songs recorded by Beyonce, Cardi B, DMX and more.
✓ Early Bird Bonus: First $750k will invest in a SAFE with a $15M pre money valuation cap. Beyond $750k is $20M pre money valuation cap.
✓ Consistent and strong sales pipeline of deals that will continue to accelerate growth.
✓ Doubled 2021 revenue in the first six months of 2022.
✓ $4.2M in catalog sales representing an estimated $700k in annual music royalties paid.
✓ Seasoned management team who created the first Music Royalty marketplace and the first Reg A+ SEC Qualified music royalty shares.
- Music royalties are one of the best alternative asset classes but they have been locked in an antiquated payment model with only industry insiders being able to take advantage of the opportunity.
- There has been no easy way for the average investor to buy music royalties.
- Catalogs have traditionally been sold to one buyer because of securities limitations.
- Artists are looking for new opportunities to connect with invested fans that will allow them to work together on promoting music and sharing in the financial rewards.
- Fans who consume music and drive the business are not rewarded or incentivized to engage with artists for the long term.
✓ The proliferation of the creator economy and music rights acquisition creates the opportunity for creators and fans to partner directly to drive efficient, engaged, and economic success for both.
✓ SongVest is the first Reg A+ securitized marketplacewhere anyone can buy and sell shares of music royalties.
✓ We are already transacting with over $3.6M in catalog sales that represent an estimated $600k in annual music royalties paid.
✓ We can directly engage and reward fans loyalty by allowing them to share in potential revenue from their favorite artist’s songs.
We charge a service fee of 16% of the reserve price we negotiate with the seller. This covers our marketing platform (website, social media, overall digital marketing strategy) to continuously engage fans to help drive more sales and streams.
We retain less than 10% of the royalties paid out to investors on an ongoing basis to cover administrative expenses.
We have not forecasted merch revenue, but we anticipate that people will want a physical representation of their purchases such as SongShare gold record coins and other items.
$3.6M in total catalog sales representing an estimated $600k in annual music royalties paid, including non-SEC qualified catalog sales. Current 12-month projection represents $2M in revenue.
How's it going so far? 2021 vs 2022.
- Doubled 2021 revenue in just six months.
- Current sales pipeline projected to exceed $1M by year end.
Why Invest in SongVest?
What if you could have been one of the early investors in NASDAQ or TD Ameritrade? SongVest has the opportunity to create a new stock market based on music royalties that lets the fans and artists invest in each other to share in a music economy that is expected to grow 9% YoY over the next decade.
✓ The opportunity to be part of the new music economy.
✓ Executive team has the most experience in royalty investment marketplaces to make this a success.
✓ First mover status with strong pipeline to ensure dominance in the marketplace.
✓ Investors are just now waking up to the fact that music royalties are one of the best alternative asset classes.
✓ Access to exclusive VIP investor experiences.