The seller, Steffen Vulpius, has owned this property since August, 2020 and is selling a portion of his property's equity on the Lofty Marketplace. He plans to keep 15% - 30% ownership in the property. Steffen has been investing in properties on Lofty since July, 2021.
The property has a loan balance of $97,050 and the lender has approved the owner to sell their equity. The loan agreement can be viewed here. The loan servicing will switch from US Bank to Chase on September 11th, 2023. The seller must continue to make monthly payments on their loan balance, as the lender has first lien on the property. Lofty investors do not pay a portion of the debt payments.
The Rental Yield of 11.2% is based on the value of $119,750 (Total Investment Value - Debt). As the seller pays down their debt over time, their equity percentage in the property will increase and the equity percentage of Lofty investors will decrease proportionally. As a result, the Rental Yield for Lofty investors will decrease as the debt is paid down. The Rental Yield once the loan is fully paid off is projected to be 6.2%.
Click here to learn more about how property owners sell partial ownership of their properties on the Lofty Marketplace.
Single Family Home located in Raytown, Missouri.
- 3 bedroom 2 bath home with new vinyl plank flooring, paint, and blinds throughout
- Includes all appliances, as well as a washer and dryer in the laundry room
- The property was recently onboarded with a new Property Manager, HomeRiver Group. They conducted a move-out inspection and completed repairs totaling $12,585.80 in mid-August before it was listed for rent.
Property Management and Insurance
- On the market for rent at $1,500/month
- Owners begin receiving daily rent on the same day they invest via a rent credit, which lasts until a new lease begins.
- Property Listing
Due Diligence Documents