The owner and Property Manager, Prosper N., is selling a portion of his property's equity on the Lofty marketplace. He plans to keep 30% - 40% ownership in the property. Prosper purchased this property in May, 2023.
Prosper is a Superhost on Airbnb with a rating of 4.92 stars and will continue to manage the property after selling a portion of his equity. Click here to view Prosper's Superhost profile on Airbnb. Click here to view the property's Airbnb listing.
The property has a loan of $630,000 which will be paid in full by June 1st, 2053. The lender has approved the owner to sell their equity on the Lofty Marketplace. The seller must continue to make monthly payments on their loan balance, as the lender has first lien on the property. Investors on Lofty do not pay a portion of the debt payments.
The Rental Yield of 12.81% is based on the equity value of $281,600 (Total Investment Value - Debt).
Click here to learn how property owners sell partial ownership of their properties on the Lofty Marketplace.
Luxury Mountain Home with amazing views, hot tub, and sauna located in Black Hawk, Colorado
View property photos broken down by room
- This luxury home beautifully merges rustic charm with modern elegance. Impeccably designed and decorated, it radiates sophistication.
- Nestled in the mountains on a 1-acre lot, it offers breathtaking panoramic views. Unwind on the deck, relax in the hot tub, or gather around the fire pit for a cozy evening under the stars. Experience a serene sanctuary that combines comfort and luxury for an unforgettable retreat.
- Key amenities include:
- 4 bedrooms; 4 Queen beds, pullout sleeper and 2 huge couches (7 guests)
- 3 bathrooms; 3 walk-in showers, 2 of which are a shower/tub combo
- Brand new hot tub
- Sauna room
- Basketball hoop
- Beautiful living room with coffee table
- Huge fire-pit
- Back patio w/ 6 person dining table, bar with 4 stools, and two swings.
- Game room with AirHockey.
- 65” Smart TVs in the living room and the movie viewing space downstairs
- Easy and simple automatic, self-check in process
- Large, efficient, washer/dryer
- Renovated kitchen
- Modern and socially designed living room lounge
- Read more about the property on the Airbnb listing by clicking here
- Solar Panels and a Tesla charging station are planned to be installed in December, 2023. The total cost is $47k which will be paid via monthly payments of $291.
Property Management and Insurance
- Short-term rental Superhost with 4.92/5 stars on Airbnb, VRBO, booking.com, and more.
- View Airbnb Listing
- Minimum 2-night stay
- View revenue and expenses for August
- Owners will begin receiving daily rent on the same day they invest via a rent credit.
- In October, the seller will launch and pay for a marketing campaign with the goal of increasing the property's revenue by over 80%. The revenue in August was $11,086. At 30% higher revenue ($14,411), the seller's management fee will increase from 20% of gross rent to 25%. At 60% higher revenue ($17,737), the fee will increase to 32.5%. At 80% or higher ($19,954+), their fee will increase to 40% of gross rent.
- "B+" Rating for Zip Code on Niche
Due Diligence Documents