- Security Type
- Common Stock
- Min Investment
- Offering Date
- September 28, 2020
- Expected Close Date
- December 28, 2020
- Amount Raised
- Deal Notes
Price per Share: $1.00
Use of Proceeds
- $19,750 influencer marketing
- $25,000 technology development
- $3,250 WeFunder intermediary fees
- $2000 other offering fees.
- $400,000 influencer marketing
- $100,000 technology development
- $200,000 public company listing fees
- $228,450 working capital
- $72,000 management salaries
- $69,550 Wefunder intermediary fees
Key Deal Facts
We plan to go public in 2021.
We leverage the network effect of millions of influencers promoting to 3.8 billion followers.
CEO/CTO worked for Steve Jobs at NeXT and authored 10 technology patents.
Millions of professionals are looking to monetize remotely in the age of Covid-19.
Those investing the first $500,000 get a 50% discount on the share price.
Common stock is a security that represents ownership in a corporation.
No reports have been submittedBecome a Reporter