Tombot is making highly realistic robotic animals designed to stimulate the formation of emotional attachment and relieve the behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia. Tombot aims to be the first affordable, FDA-regulated robotic animal.
- Security Type
- Min Investment
Santa Clarita, CA
- Min Raise
- Offering Date
- May 03, 2021
- Max Raise
- Expected Close Date
- November 03, 2021
- Amount Raised
- Deal Notes
Price per share $1.55
Use of Proceeds
The Company might incur Irregular Use of Proceeds that may include but are not limited to the following over $10,000: Vendor payments. Salary payments made to one’s self, a friend or relative. Any expense labeled “Travel and Entertainment”.
Tom has been in the high tech industry since 1985 - the early days of the PC revolution. The extraordinary demand for PCs at the time far outstripped the supply of workers, creating unusual opportunities for anyone involved.
Henry P. Schorz, Chief Technical Officer
Hank has been a Chief-level executive for more than 40 years. As an engineering and operations expert, Hank has built multiple companies into industry leaders. Hank has also spent many years as a hobbyist roboticist and remote-control airplane builder and competitor.
Jesse M. Schorz, Chief Operating Officer
Jesse has spent 20 years in management and leadership positions. Jesse built and managed high-performing internal engineering and operations teams - the largest operating divisions at ACT.
- $249 | Tier I Priority Waitlist (after Kickstarter & Front of the Line Passes)
- $1,000 | Tier II Front of the Waitlist Line Pass.
- $2,500 | Tier III Front of the Waitlist Line Pass + Exclusive Annual Investor Call & Q&A.
- $5,000 | Tier IV Front of the Waitlist Line Pass + Exclusive Semi-Annual Major Annual Investor Call & Q&A.
- $10,000 | Tier V Front of the Waitlist Line + Exclusive Semi-Annual Major Investor Call & Q&A + Dinner and Private Tour of Tombot Robotics Lab + Invitations to Tombot Major Investor Events.
No reports have been submittedBecome a Reporter