Crowd Lustro Research Report
January 07, 2019
March 08, 2019
Open to Investors
Intermediary Fees: 6%
Estimated Accountant and Legal Fees: 20% - 10%
General Marketing: 67% - 80%
General Working Capital: 7% - 4%
Faebian Bastiman - Co-Founder and CTO
Type of Security: Crowd SDA is a debt agreement which promises fixed interest payments and a minimum cash return.
Maturity: 5 years
Interest Rate: 10%
Minimum Return Multiple: 1.5x
- $100 - In addition to a repayment and return on your investment, you will receive a thank you letter from our Co-Founders.
- $500 - In addition to a repayment and return on your investment, you will receive a thank you letter from our Co-Founders and a special mention as an investor on our website.
There are no additional research reports currently.
Become an Editor
Read Our Research Disclaimer
- Smart water system that turns tap water into purified and personalized mineralized water, right in your home
- Proprietary system of distillation-based purification technology and mineral cartridges
- Recently closed $10.6M seed round lead by Danone Manifesto Ventures, VisVires New Protein Capital, and Kärcher New Venture
- Seasoned repeat founders and team members specializing in engineering, water science, and business
- Targeting $200+ billion bottled water market
- Strong early market validation with successful crowdfunding campaign overfunded by 360%
- In production with the official launch in Q3 2019