Flower Street Docs (1)
Two films to be produced by Adam Carolla & Nathan Adams
- Security Type
- Revenue Sharing
- Min Investment
Van Nuys, CA
- Min Raise
- Offering Date
- May 15, 2019
- Max Raise
- Expected Close Date
- September 15, 2019
- Amount Raised
- Deal Notes
see offering website for details
Use of Proceeds
Post Production Costs, Filming Expenses, Creative Fees for Directors and Producers, Insurance, Marketing, Production Company Fees
Producer and Manager of Flower Street Docs
Adam has held a variety of different positions in Hollywood including comedian, actor, radio personality, television host, and New York Times best-selling author.vi Adam is currently the host of The Adam Carolla Show, a popular podcast that held the Guinness Book of World Record for “Most Downloaded Podcast” ever in 2011. In addition to his podcast and comedic work, Adam recently produced three feature length films: Road Hard, Winning: The Racing Life of Paul Newman and The 24 Hour War. He also has two more feature films – Uppity: The Willy T. Ribbs Story and Shelby American - that will be released later in 2019. On television, Adam has starred in shows like Catch a Contractor, The Man Show, and Crank Yankers. Adam started his entertainment career on the radio program Loveline with Dr. Drew Pinsky, which was then developed into a television show for MTV.
Nate has over 20 years of experience in the entertainment industry working as a writer, director, and producer. Through his partnership with Adam Carolla, Nate has built Chassy Media, a production and distribution company that specializes in feature films, documentaries, comedy specials, branded content, and more. Nate recently produced and directed Adam Carolla’s first-ever comedy special Not Taco Bell Material, which is available on the Apple iTunes Store,viii Amazon Prime Video,ix and Google Play.x His work at Chassy spearheading the distribution arm has led to the company launching the Chassy Channel on Pluto TV.xi Nate has also worked as a producer, director and 2nd unit director on films like Road Hard, Trading Paint, Winning: The Racing Life of Paul Newman, The 24 Hour War and more.
Mike has worked in the talent and entertainment industry for over 20 years, where he has worked with television, radio, film, podcast talent. He is currently the CFO of Carolla Digital – a podcast network company - and the Senior VP of Content Development at PodcastOne - a podcast network company founded by the founder of Westwood One. He is also the executive producer of The Adam Carolla Show, which is one of the most successful podcasts of all-time.xii Mike began his career as an agent at the William Morris Agency before moving to production of the Jimmy Kimmel Live show on ABC.
- Early bird investors who contribute to the first $250,000 of this Offering will receive an additional 5% preferred return distribution
- $200 - Digital Download of both Meme Gods and When We Went MAD!
- Any investor that contributes $200 or above will receive a digital download of both films.
- $1,000 - Name in the end credits for both Meme Gods and When We Went MAD! as an investor.
- Any investor that contributes $1,000 will also receive a digital download of both films.
- $2,500 – Meet the Meme Gods at a private event in New York City
- $3,500 - Adam.the.creator will create a custom meme of the investor and will post on his social channels.
- $5,000 - Tickets to the premier or a watch party in Los Angeles, California for both Meme Gods and When We Went MAD! with various celebrities, cast, and crew. Investors that invest $5,000 will also be able to choose one of the following:
- $10,000 - Watch The Adam Carolla Show podcast in studio and meet Adam after it’s done recording
- $15,000 – Investor is designated an Associate Producer for the documentary of their choosing: either Meme Gods or When We Went MAD! (Investor funds will still go towards funding both documentaries)
- $25,000 – Investor is designated an Associate Producer for both Meme Gods and When We Went MAD!
- $30,000 – Investor is designated an Executive Producer for the documentary of their choosing: either Meme Gods and When We Went MAD! (Investor funds will still go towards funding both documentaries)
- $40,000 – Investor is designated an Executive Producer for both Meme Gods and When We Went MAD!
- $50,000 - Visit the production studio and receive a tour hosted by Adam Carolla. Investor will also be designated an Executive Producer for both Meme Gods and When We Went MAD!
- $75,000 – Investor will appear in Meme Gods film as an interview subject talking about memes. Investor will also be designated an Executive Producer for both Meme Gods and When We Went MAD!
- $100,000 - Dinner with Adam Carolla and Cedric The Entertainer in Los Angeles, California for two guests. Investor will also receive Executive Producer credit for both Meme Gods and When We Went MAD!
- ** From 100% of earned adjusted gross proceeds. After 100% of the adjusted gross proceeds have been used to pay early bird investors and additional investors 120% and 115% of their initial investments, respectively, then 50% of any remaining adjusted gross proceeds will be used to pay early bird investors up to a 155% total return on their investment, and the additional investors will receive distributions up to a total return of 150% on their investment.
No reports have been submittedBecome a Reporter